We are still in need of volunteers for dress rehearsals and transportation of sets to Flynn in the next few days and then from Flynn after Saturday performance 11/11 (truck or van preferable).
Could also use few more adults for supervision during the play, and parents to cut stars for costumes of our 3rd grade chorus.
NOTE: CREW DOESN’T NEED TO ATTEND DRESS REHERASAL ON SUNDAY. THEY CAN ONLY COME TO MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY, AND ONLY IF WE’RE ABLE TO GET PARENT SUPERVISION. VERY MERRY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF TO COVER THIS.
CHORUS DOESN’T NEED TO ATTEND DRESS REHEARSAL ON SUNDAY. THEY CAN COME FOR THE FIRST 90 MINUTES OF MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY.
IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GET PARENT SUPERVISION FOR REHEARSALS CREW AND CHORUS WON’T BE ABLE TO DO MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY.
Please let Ermina (email@example.com) know if you are able to help in any way.
There will be a bake sale during Friday and Saturday’s performances. Proceeds will go towards the cost of the school play.
BAKESALE sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A44ACAE2CABF49-44545876-school
This year we are having a flower sale as well.
ALL PERFORMANCES ARE FREE!
- Thursday, November 9th during school day (performance for students and staff)
- Friday, November 10th at 6:30pm (open to all)
- Saturday, November 11th at 4:00pm (open to all)
Last few reminders:
- Join us for Set Building Day – Saturday, November 4th 10-3 (stop by anytime in those hours). ADULTS ONLY. If adults helping need to have their kids with them that’s okay, but we cannot have unsupervised children.
- Dress rehearsals
- Sunday, November 5th 10:30-2:00 (CAST ONLY)
- Monday, November 6th 11:30-2:15
- Wednesday, November 8th 1:50-4:15
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHILDREN ARE PRACTICING AT HOME!